While deciding what to do for the next month, my wife suggested that I do some good deeds. After some initial resistance, I decided to give it the old college try.
With the holidays right around the corner, what better way to show strangers that I care…
I got a bit of a late start on this month. (I hope that isn’t a sign of things to come.) So, technically I didn’t do a good deed for a stranger…but, I did a bunch for my wife. For those keeping track at home and actually still reading, here are a few things you can do for your significant others:
- Fill their gas tank
- Buy them tacos
- Take care of the child so your significant other can get some errands/chores/homework done
- Cook dinner
- Clean up the house
- Put up holiday decorations
- After running errands, go back out for something you forgot
- Tuck them in at night
- Don’t bother them while their sleeping
- Make their lunch for tomorrow
Just a few good deeds you can do for your significant other.