So here’s the deal: January’s challenge was pretty easy. I don’t mean to gloat, but come on…I just tracked my walking. The challenge this month did open my eyes to certain things:
- In order to get “fit,” you need to do more than just walk.
- Using the Fitbit is more fun with friends.
- Using the Fitbit is more fun with challenges.
- Tracking your food is a pain in the ass. (Should I track all the sweets I ate? I say NO)
- I sleep like crap when I drink booze.
- I’m glad I’m not going to write another post about Fitbit.
January Fitbit Stats:
- Steps taken: 308,236
- Floors climbed: 575
- Miles walked: 145.24
- Calories burned: 97,900
- Weight Lost: 5 lbs (Mainly from eating not as bad as I ate in December)